Sunday 15 November 2009

Beginnings and other appropriate stuff

Right, well, enough threats of "this has made me so angry I need to complain to someone - oh no: there doesn't seem to be anyone listening so it's going to have to be the cat..."

I intend this blog to be a repository of my rants and ramblings, but please feel free to comment/contribute if you feel it appropriate - assuming anyone ever even reads it !

So where to start ? Well, the lunacy of the collapse of the DAC made me pretty angry: Gather a group of experts, then dismiss their recommendations and follow this lunacy by sacking the expert in the field when he points out the lack of rational thinking in the decision....

Right now, however, a delightful pinotage and Sahara on Film4 have left MrAverage in too amenable a mood for ranting. But hey, tomorrow is another day and another opportunity for lunacy and bad science !

No comments:

Post a Comment